Today I have more pictures for you. It took me a while before I finally got around to fixing it up, but now that I’ve repaired the broken pieces and cover up the serious chipped paint it had, my Fell Beast-mounted Nazgul is fully painted and displayable. I painted it a couple years ago, and it’s interesting that I’d do it differently were I to paint it now, but it’s certainly still good enough to not warrant repainting.
So I give you the Fell Beast of the Nazgul.
Meanwhile, my girlfriend went ahead and ordered miniatures for the rest of the D&D party, which we were unable to use last session, but will be using extensively this Sunday for our all-session dungeon crawl! I have to order more primer before I can paint them, but several of them are converted to be most similar to the character they are dedicated to. Milo even has a hammer!
Next up is painting Amora, but first I have another D&D session writeup to do…